In addition to helping businesses and nonprofits to be bold, creative and smart, Barrie Atkin has authored and co-authored a number of publications.
Books by Barrie Atkin
Marketing Tools for Any Senior Center
“Marketing Tools for Any Senior Center: The Marketing & Communications Handbook for Councils on Aging (COAs) and Senior Centers” (pictured). Barrie Atkin is co-author with MCOA (Massachusetts Association of Councils on Aging) and NCOA (National Councils on Aging).
Published by MCOA and NCOA, September 2017.
Football is around us, all year, from the professional football draft in the spring through post-mortems on February’s Super Bowl game. You can’t get away from football. It’s America’s most popular sport. This book provides tips and useful information to help you enjoy watching football. Games can be exciting, fun, and even beautiful. To find out how, read this book — NOW.
Published by Barrie Atkin, January 2023.
Articles by Barrie Atkin (partial list)
- “Reduce Risk with an Acquisition Screen” – Folio Magazine
- “New-Market Smarts for Publishers” – Folio Magazine
- “Roundup of Membership Organizations’ Benefits: Members Can Find Value in Paying Their Dues” – Women’s Business
- “Using Activity-Based Cost Accounting to Avoid Garbage In, Garbage Out” – MSEC Newsletter
- “Management Consultant Suggests Ways to Cut Costs Without Cutting Your Productivity” – Lehigh Valley Business Digest
- “Motivating Support Personnel is Critical for Business Success” – Great Valley Business News
Upcoming Publications by Barrie Atkin
- Hate Fundraising? How to Become Comfortable Asking for Money
- Hate Strategic Planning? Love the Process and Achieve Success
Learn more about author Barrie Atkin, MBA and her extensive work.
Barrie Atkin has been also quoted in various publications, including:
- The Wall Street Journal’s WSJ.com Startup Journal
- Working Woman Magazine
- Folio Magazine
What past clients say about Barrie’s work speaks volumes about what she can do for you.
What’s Your Challenge?
Tell us about your situation and discover how we can help. Contact us today for a COMPLIMENTARY consultation.