- Barrie served as Executive Producer of the critically-acclaimed documentary GEN SILENT about LGBT aging and caregiving. She helped promote the film and raised money to support its distribution.
- From 2013 to 2018, Barrie was a member of the AARP MA Executive Council.
- Since 2014, Barrie has represented AARP MA on the MA Governor’s Commission on LGBT Aging.
- Barrie also served on the Steering Committee of the LGBT Aging Commission prior to its merger with Fenway Health.
- Barrie has been a speaker at aging services conferences throughout New England, as well as nationally with NCOA (National Councils on Aging).
Publications for Organizations Serving Older Adults
- “Marketing Tools for any Senior Center: Marketing & Communications Handbook For Councils On Aging (COAs) and Senior Centers”, author with MCOA and NCOA (pictured)
- “How to Make Your Senior Center Stand out During the COVID-19 Crisis”, co-author, published on LinkedIn and reprinted on Barrie’s blog
Do You Serve an Aging Population?
We Can Help!
What past clients say about our work speaks volumes about what we can do for you.
Trainings for Organizations Serving Older Adults
- Created and delivered 3-session virtual workshop on Strategic Planning for MCOA (Massachusetts Councils on Aging).
- Developed and delivered all-day Marketing Training for MCOA’s Senior Center Certification program.
What’s Your Challenge?
Tell us about your situation and discover how we can help. Contact us today for a COMPLIMENTARY consultation.