These days, everyone wants to raise money for a cause.
But raising as much as you need? And doing it with an understanding of principles like stewardship, grant writing, and donor retention?
THAT requires proper training and good leadership.
- Are you applying best practices for the post-pandemic world?
- Are you expanding your donor base?
- Do you have extra projects that you don’t get time to do because you are short-staffed?
Raising money effectively requires a solid foundation at your nonprofit.
At Atkin Associates, we have over 25 years of experience helping hundreds of nonprofits with fundraising and communicating their missions.
- Fundraising Training for Board Members
- Consult on annual and capital campaigns
- Development of Campaign Case Statements and Case Materials
- Hands-on Development Tools: appeal letters, social media, eblasts, blogs, website content.
- Grant Writing
- Fundraising Audits
Here are some examples of the types of projects we’ve done for our many clients…
- Wrote successful grant applications to obtain funds for capital campaigns, food security safety net programs and facility upgrades.
- Developed a series of e-blasts and direct mail pieces to raise money and awareness of the organization.
- Composed the annual Donor Newsletter for a client to better communicate their mission.
- Helped organization transition to a donor-centric philanthropy approach.
- Trained Board members on how to feel comfortable asking for money.
What past clients say about our work speaks volumes about what we can do for you.
What’s Your Challenge?
Tell us about your situation and discover how we can help. Contact us today for a COMPLIMENTARY consultation.