Strategy matters… a lot. When was the last time you updated your strategic plan?
- Are you intimidated by Strategic Planning?
- Is your old strategic plan gathering dust on the shelf?
- Could your business plan use a refresh?
When it comes to strategy, one Size Does NOT fit all.
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, “What road do I take?”
The cat asked, “Where do you want to go?”
“I don’t know,” Alice answered.
“Then,” said the cat, “it really doesn’t matter, does it?”
— Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland
If your organization is struggling with its direction, let us help you create a strategic or business planning process that’s right for your organization!
Strategic Planning Services
At Atkin Associates, we have over 25 years of experience helping hundreds of organizations with strategic planning, as well as implementation.
- Business Planning
- Strategic Planning for mission-driven organizations
- Board Training in planning, governance and strategy
- Marketable business plans that attract investors
- Feasibility Studies
Let us help you plan BOLDLY for a brighter future!
Here’s an example of the types of projects we’ve done for our many clients…
- Worked with the Board of a statewide youth sports program to conduct a Board self-assessment that modernized its governance processes and led to a more effective and productive Board.
- Designed and facilitated a strategic planning process for a national sports organization, that trained senior executives. With the senior team, revisited the strategic plan over the next 2 years to keep it up-to-date.
- Wrote an analysis of the need for strategic planning for a municipal department as a way to receive funding for the process.
- Worked with a community elder services organization to create a strategic plan that aligned their mission, vision, values and goals.
- Developed and led a virtual 3-session Training seminar on Strategic Planning for senior executives at mission-driven organizations across Massachusetts.
What past clients say about our work speaks volumes about what we can do for you.
What’s Your Challenge?
Tell us about your situation and discover how we can help. Contact us today for a COMPLIMENTARY consultation.